Sunday, August 12, 2012

THIS WEEKS PLANS

Usually this week is dedicated to a movie star in each of my favorite films for the month. As you can see though, John Wayne is in most of them. Now in my defense, I wish to mention that my fathers name is Wayne. So as a kid, these films were watched more than others. So if I wish to catch a larger range of westerns, I'll need to reach out to some of the other famous stars as well. I'm thinking of crating a movie star post centered around the westerns they were in.

Another thing which I have hoped for in the future is focusing on supporting actors. Westerns, in general, have a herd of these men and woman who were used repeatedly as a cowhand or hired gunman. The titles themselves create an even more interesting challenge. Something that I would like to find on other sites is a list of famous cooks, cattle pusher, sheriffs, deputies and so on. I wish to acknowledge that if I do create such a list it may not include every single one. This would be for the simple fact that I haven't seen every western or even remember all of the one that I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment