Monday, October 22, 2012

POSTING UPDATE

As you may have noticed, I have been doing a few more posts recently after announcing that I've stopped. I hope that this will not confuse any readers. I discovered that I missed the way I had done posts in the past and that some of the little details, that I hoped to write about, couldn't fit in with my new plan.

So I have chosen to do a few more posts than I had anticipated and finish some of the ones I had abandoned last month. The format will be the same as I have done before, but I feel that my writing has changed slightly. I contribute this change to the removal of stress in achieving my deadlines and from the step back I took to analyze my work.

I hope that my work is interesting to you and that it also peaks your curiosity on the topics discussed. If my words have brought you to watch just one movie of the past then I have succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment