Wednesday, March 28, 2012

100th POST!!!


This post marks my 100th post since I created this blog on December 18th 2011. I have a post for almost everyday since then, and I'm still posting.

I started this blog with the purpose of sharing some of my favorite films and movie stars. It quickly transitioned into setting a theme for each month and posting around it. Personally, It has given me a chance to tour some of the many sides of Hollywood that I've never known about or ever thought existed.

I greatly appreciate any comments that I have received. Each one has helped me to shape this blog to become better and hopefully more interactive. If you have any other ideas on how I can make my posts to become more interesting, I look forward to your feedback. It is my goal to create multiple critic discussions on any one of these topics. With some of my posts on Actors or Directors, I want to hear what film is your favorite and which scene you like the most. Some of them may be new to me, and could cause me to add them to my favorites.

All in all, I look forward to the next 100 posts and hope for an even greater appreciation of VINTAGE MEDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment