Thursday, June 28, 2012

UPDATE ON FATHER'S MONTH

I was not fully aware of how much my parents loved the same things until I started this month in honor of my dad. They listed almost the same celebrities and films when each week began. This shouldn't have made it challenging for me, but I should have know that at some point things would be revisited.

To combat this small dilema, I came up with a new concept for a celebrity post. For those that I have done a basic biography on I switched to covoring some of the different parts they have been in. This has even evolved to posting on our favorite films of theirs.

This concept involed a lot more research than I anticipated, and I would often dip into films that I had'nt seen since I was very young. I would watch short excerpts from the pictures to remind myself of the storyline and their performance, and then spend time finding just the right picture to add to the story. With that being said, my posts have taken a few days at a time to complete.

I only have a couple more days left for my fathers month and I hope to squeeze in a couple more posts before its through.

No comments:

Post a Comment