Saturday, January 21, 2012

LEADING ACTORS TIMELINE

Since I didn't grow up in the early days of Hollywood, I find it hard to remember what stars were big and at what times. To make it easy for me, I created this timeline of my favorite "Leading Actors."

The years shown represent the span from their first film to their last. The space in front, represents their life before the cinema, while the separation at the end is their retirement years. You may notice that some actors do not have any space after their films. For them they either died shortly after their last film or passed away before it's release like Clark Gable.


Some of the time lines were real eye-openers. I had no idea how long some actors had or have been acting. I also never realized how early some of them started their career and how early others retired. What is also interesting to see is that all of the actors listed were all acting within the the five year span from 1955-1960.

Hopefully this will be a helpful reference aid to you as it has been for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment