Tuesday, February 21, 2012

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

As I began creating a timeline for my favorite Leading Actresses, it's taken a lot more time than I had expected. I should have it prepared by tomorrow. Something that has surprised me is how long some of these actresses disappeared off the radar until their death. It could be due to the fact that they were appreciated more for their looks than thir acting or they may have not agreed with changes occuring during the fifties and sixties.

Another surprising discovery was that Grace Kelly only "graced" the screen for five short years. Yet she became a princess in Hollywood and then in real life in this small amount of time. Maybe we only deserved to have her for that long.


Grace Kelly in 1982.
Grace Kelly during her Hollywood Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment